Almost one year later I am in about the same place I was last year. Possibly in a worse place.
But I am re-motivated. I actually feel my metabolism slowing down and think I'm going to be in trouble very, very soon!
So these are my new resolutions:
- No cheese, mayo, whipped cream, sour cream or fried deliciousness.
- Work on portion sizing.
- Join the gym at Mount Sinai for a measly $25 one-time fee (!).
- Go to the gym at Mount Sinai at least twice a week.
- Convince my ankle to seriously man up already and start running at least twice a week again.
- Come up with a plan for 2011 in terms of a target weight by December 31, 2011.
Stay tuned.. I know - you're breathless with anticipation :)