Thursday, August 13, 2009

ah shiz.

So last night was pool. Gary's birthday is today (Happy Birthday, Gary!) and so we had to buy him some shots, which meant we had to have one, too. Obviously. So I didn't get plastered, but I got a wee bit tipsier than I meant to get. Oops.

This meant I got home later than I meant to, which means I got to bed later than I meant to. And the point of this story is that I did not get up in time to run this morning. /sheepish.

I didn't even have any rational thought processes happening this morning, though. My alarm went off as usual at 6:30am and I just insta-snoozed until 7:30am. I didn't realize until around then that the loud noises every 10 minutes actually mean something!

So then I actually got out of bed closer to 8am and had to scurry off to work. The only plus side to this sad little story is that I have an ultimate frisbee practice tonight so I will be working up a sweat tonight at least!

And tomorrow morning I will go running. FURREALZ.

I have also decided to break my no-running-on-the-weekend rule because I've been such a dirty slacker all week.

AND! My thighs hurt from the lunges/squats I did yesterday! Brutal.

I am going rock climbing in a few weeks! On a real cliff face or whatever they are called. Shyn assures me I can trust him and he won't let me die.

That is all. Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. haha funny I snoozed for about an hour this morning... with two alarm clocks!!! one on 8 minute intervals and the other on 3 minute intervals.....yikes.

    Take a look at the mec website, i cant copy and paste in here so look at the 'Rock Equator Plus harness', the 'Wild Country Zip Lock harness (Women's)' and the 'Black Diamond Alpine Bod Harness'

    all are around 40-60$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I snoozed yesterday morning, too, for the first time in my ENTIRE life! My body did not function in awake mode.

    ReplyDelete