Monday, July 20, 2009

from champ to chump in 2 days!

Ok, maybe it's not that bad.

But, *small voice* I didn't go running today :(

I think I wore myself out on the weekend! I just could not get out of bed this morning. I will try to go tonight, though!

The Friday and Saturday last were just nightmare work days that just completely exhausted me. It didn't help that I stayed out too late Friday night considering I had to be up again at 6am. Then after work on Saturday and proceeded to get a wee bit drunk at Breanna's housewarming party! Got home around 1am and then woke up early to go to the beach where I spent all day!

But it was a fabulous day despite the clouds! Lots of volleyball playing and running around. It was good times!

Near the end of the day we decided to hold a competition for who could hold the plank the longest. I clearly lost. By a lot. Ryan was the big winner, though, with Tammy in a close second. Jerks.

So my weekend was a whole lot of fun (minus the work bits), but exhausting!

Sorry this post is boring! Read Bakerella's blog about cookies! It has pictures!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I've been skipping the gym lately too ... it's the joints in my old age .... between vball, bball, and the treadmill, my knees are starting to ache ... maybe I should switch to the elliptical. Anyway, no shame in missing a few days. You know when your body needs the rest ... as long as you get started again; that's the hard part.

    ReplyDelete