Thursday, July 23, 2009

oh so /that's/ what happens..

I have often wondered what I would do in the morning should it rain. Now I know! Nothing. :P

I almost went out for a rollerblade and in retrospect I probably should have gone - if even for a little bit. Next time! Tomorrow for sure I have to go out for a run and get back on the training for the 5k. Even if it means my gleaming white shoes will get dirty :(

However, Bhadra burned me a copy of the 10-Minute Trainer that I thought I would finally do this morning. Apparently neither of my DVD players will play it and my DVD-ROM is broken (circa 2007). My warranty on my laptop ends on August 5, so I must must must get it in this weekend to get fixed.

So I was very disappointed that it didn't work, but I did some sit-ups, some push-ups and some dips. Now everything hurts. Last night my thighs were pretty sore from the lunges and squats I did in the morning. They still hurt today, in fact! But, no pain, no gain, right? :)

Despite the gloominess outside, I hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

2 comments:

  1. I am having a lovely day, thank you.

    It's actually pretty fun to run in the rain. As long as it's not freezing out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot!! You didn't tell me that the DVD wouldn't play :(

    We have a a DVD player that plays it so I assumed it would be okay!

    ReplyDelete